Who We Are:
Pumex is now in our 7th year in business and we are growing at a phenomenal rate, www.pumex.com. We embarked on this venture because we saw an opportunity to bring core values that are often overlooked in the IT Services Industry. We believe in creating an employee-centric, value-based organization that puts employee and customer satisfaction at the top of our priorities. I read a great quote from Richard Branson, and I’m paraphrasing a bit here, “If you take care of your employees and care about their happiness, they will care about keeping your customers happy.” That is the type culture we strive for every day within our company.
A few of our key accomplishments to this point:
- Increased revenue every year since we started the company and have grown by an annual compounding growth rate of over 200% since we started the company.
- Established loyal and fantastic clients in the non-profit & trade association markets.
- Pumex is launching a SaaS based ETL bi-directional sync platform in Q2 of 2023
- Have been a boutique provider of contract and direct placement staffing for our clients and now are expanding that services to Enterprise clients.
Pumex believes in it’s people and processes. As a company, we are always striving to improve our delivery and capabilities. This is the reason why we have obtained our CMMI Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015. Many of our Project Managers are, PMP, CSM, and Scaled Agile Framework for the Enterprise (SAFe) certified.
As a small company Pumex is always looking to expand our benefits package and create additional value for our employees. We currently offer:
- 10 paid holidays a year
- 12 days of vacation to start
- Health Insurance – Pumex Covers 75% of the cost of health insurance (subject to a maximum insurance expense limit of $15,000 per year to Pumex). We offer 3 levels of plans with the Gold Plan having only a $500 deductible.
- Simple IRA retirement account with up to 4% company match
Who you are:
Someone that’s looking to link up with a small but growing company comprised of enterprising, aggressive, and young entrepreneurs, who will work with us to help grow and take this company to the next level.
An Inspired Sr. IT Staffing Recruiter that has the skills and desire to above all else drive new sales in the IT Staffing market. The right candidate should also have an existing client list and the ability to work remotely and find candidates to fill open positions for our clients through a multichannel marketing approach, including cold outreach on LinkedIn, reaching out to your existing book of business, calling on resumes from job portals, and candidates within our existing eco-system. The goal for this sales position is to create a minimum six-figure income (base + commission) within your first year.
Our ideal candidate will have experience:
- Developing and implementing recruitment strategies: A Senior Recruiter develops and executes recruitment strategies that are aligned with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Building relationships with their Business Development Manager: A Senior Recruiter works closely with the BDM to understand the client hiring needs and match the client requirements to the best candidates.
- Sourcing and screening candidates: A Senior Recruiter utilizes various sourcing techniques to find suitable candidates for open positions. They also screen resumes, conduct phone screens, and conduct initial interviews to identify the best candidates.
- Managing the recruitment process: A Senior Recruiter manages the entire recruitment process, from initial contact with candidates to final selection and offer negotiations. They also ensure that all recruitment processes are compliant with legal requirements and internal policies.
- Building and maintaining talent pools: A Senior Recruiter creates and maintains a talent pool of potential candidates for future openings. They also maintain relationships with past candidates who may be suitable for future positions.
- Participating in employer branding: A Senior Recruiter may participate in employer branding activities to promote the organization as an employer of choice.
- Providing feedback and recommendations: A Senior Recruiter provides feedback to hiring managers and recommends changes to the recruitment process to improve candidate experience and increase hiring effectiveness.
To be successful in this role, a Senior Recruiter should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. They should also have a strong understanding of recruitment best practices and legal compliance. A bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field is typically required, along with several years of experience in recruitment.
- Base Salary – $$60,000 base plus commission
- Year One total compensation, at plan, should be right around $110,000
- Year Two total compensation, at plan, should be in excess of $150,000
- Year Three compensation should put you above $175,000
Has Vision: If you grow with us, you will be rewarded. There will be ample opportunity to move into Recruiter Management roles or potentially earn equity in the staffing division of he company.
First Year Expectations:
Pumex understands how to build a sales driven organization and what’s required to grown a small business into a large one. It starts with our front line Sales Team and growing into the right sales metrics. As daily, monthly, and quarterly metrics are achieved, the position will shift from focus on hitting daily cold call goals, to monthly client meeting and revenue goals. Beyond the first year, your compensation and growth within the company will be based on defined metrics that we outline for you. This way, potential increases in salary and responsibilities will be known up front and you will have the ability to gauge your own performance against the agreed upon metrics.
Where we are going:
Ultimately our long term strategy includes growing deeper the staffing, keep expanding our services division, and continuing to enhance and grow market share for our new SaaS product. As a company we have significant growth goals over the next 5 to 10 years. This is an opportunity for someone to work with a company that is still small and grow with us in your career.
If that idea of being a part of a small company and growing it into a large company is exciting to you, then send us your resume and cover letter to discuss the value and revenue growth you believe you can bring to the position.