Our client, a leading non-profit in the D.C. metro region is looking for a Senior Automation Engineer to join their team in a remote capacity.
- Develop test plans, test scenarios and test cases based on business requirements and execute them
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- 3-5 years of Software Test QA experience
- Some experience in a lead capacity
- Knowledge and experience in testing complex web applications
- Extensive background in QA methodologies
- Experience with automation using Selenium, Cucumber or UFT.
- Experience with API testing using Postman or other similar tools.
- Experience with SQL