Pumex is looking to onboard an experienced Business Analyst as part of our software development team. The individual will be responsible for client/stakeholder communication, and will work closely with an international team of developers and testers. The ideal candidate,
- Strong proficiency and background in Salesforce development projects
- Experience supporting Agile Development processes.
- The ability to work with the End Client Stakeholders to gain an in-depth understanding of critical business requirements, defining workflows, and documenting platform change requirements.
- Eliciting requirements during interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, and workflow analysis ensuring the right questions are asked to surface essential requirements information
- Collaborating with project managers and technical experts to present impacts and risks of the requirements gathered to appropriately frame choices for business owners
- Evaluating the information gathered and critically examining business units’ assumptions about their needs and processes, reconciles conflicts, and identifying opportunities for process innovation
- The ability to analyze data models to deliver logical conclusions
- Developing innovative solutions for operational and strategic changes
- Developing technical documents, visualizations, and presentations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with senior-level management regarding the implementation of changes
- Sound knowledge and expertise in evaluating the implications of changes
- Competence in writing reports and making presentations to highlight the effect of changes you made
- Performing assessment of complex requirements, and recommending technical solutions to improve customer service and identify process efficiencies
- Conducting user training and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Developing and delivering surveys and workshops as needed to educate or elicit information from the End Client.
- Five (5) years of professional experience in requirements elicitation, SDLC, and data analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Computer Science or other related fields.
- Experience working with tools like JIRA, Confluence, Visio, or other equivalent tools.
Nice to Have
- Experience in implementing NimbleAMS solutions
- Experience working with Trade, Professional Associations and/or Nonprofits
|Type||Contract, Full Time|