Our client, a leading non-profit in the D.C. metro region is looking for a Senior Automation Engineer to join their team in a remote capacity.
- Develop test plans, test scenarios and test cases based on business requirements and execute them
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- 7+ years of Software Test QA experience
- Some experience in a lead capacity
- Knowledge and experience in testing complex web applications
- Extensive background in QA methodologies
- Experience with automation using Selenium, Cucumber or UFT.
- Experience with API testing using Postman or other similar tools.
- Experience with SQL
Our client, a consulting, technology services and digital transformation company is looking for a Senior Automation Engineer with experience in Micro UFT.
- Good implementation knowledge of Micro UFT
- Must be good in .net coding or UFT scripting
- Knowledge in framework implementation
- Knowledge on Azure , Agile, Retail POS testing is an added value
- Must be strong in testing concepts
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process. Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test.
Required Skills & Experience:
You design and develop more complex tests and non-functional tests. You perform many of the roles required of a software testing project, through which you acquire a full testing lifecycle experience. Typically you perform these roles as a senior member in a wider team. You act as a stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a limited number of technology areas. You contribute to bid or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You have delivery ownership and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You also actively participate in at least one community.
- Qualification: 3 – 7 (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification: Should have SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Software Engineering, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.