Our client’s engineer team consists of innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. They look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
You will be working in a global team of developers on integrating BI products into their infrastructure. Developing automation, governance and reporting solutions to provide firm and regulatory mandated controls. Working with stakeholder form firm wide business unites on defining and driving the client’s BI strategy and governance. Working close with the rest of Data Intelligence team to provide holistic data management solution for the client.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Design, build and maintain solutions to integrate BI tools into GS infrastructure.
- Build out self-service tooling for BI integration using modern web technologies.
- Implement solutions for entitlement management and provisioning automation.
- Provide integration to align BI tools to GS Data Intelligence strategy.
- Engaging with stakeholders from other business define and drive BI strategy.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of core java development
- In-depth understanding of algorithms and data structure
- Hands on experience with Utilizing Scala Must
- Experience with Securities Lending
- Team-oriented with strong communication and collaborative skills
- Experience in and RESTful web services development
- Experience in database development, SQL, Postgres, MongoDB
- Data visualization & data modeling experience
- BI Tools integration/automation experience (Tableau, QlikView, Qlik Sense, NPrinting , Zoomdata, Power BI
Our client is seeking an outstanding person to join their agile, high-performance technology team as a Java Developer. This experienced individual should have a proven track record of developing quality software in a world-class financial services organization within a latency-sensitive and data-quality-sensitive electronic trading environment. This person will design and develop software spanning multiple equity trading systems and related technology. These analytical data systems and trading system platforms are key areas of investment and of strategic importance to our client as they expand globally and with new offerings.
The person in this role will be a part of the Global Trading Technology development team. He or she will work closely with the team to deliver scalable, highly-available, elastic services. These services will be supporting client-facing quantitative analytics, mission-critical reference data, order routing systems, trading algorithms, smart order routing tactics and other electronic workflows and services. This person is responsible for developing and supporting the products and services, reporting to the technical lead, and providing third-tier production support. Overall, this person will contribute as part of a team that is responsible for the delivery of high-quality software that directly drives business growth.
- Develop high-quality software components of the global trading platform using Java, Scala, and related languages and technologies
- Contribute to all areas of the software development lifecycle including planning, design, development, testing, implementation, and support
- Contribute to all areas of team performance including daily scrums and after-action reviews
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes, product development, product quality and technology
- Contribute to the overall progress of the team and the firm; ensure timely delivery of quality software
- Serve as third-tier support for production issues and related support needs.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in development of equity products in a global financial services company or vendor using the Scala language and/or Java in latency-sensitive environments
- Experience and knowledge of equity products and instruments including FIX protocol and market data
- Proficiency with computer technologies including Linux, SQL/NoSQL, Messaging & Distributed Systems
- Strong multi-threaded and network programming experience
- Ability to work as part of a team, communicate effectively at all organizational levels with written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of equity market structure, order handling and electronic trading
- Strategic thinking, analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Expertise in any of the following preferred: Scala, C++, Solace, NoSQL, Functional Programming
Our client, a leading financial firm based in the New York region is looking for an Operations Manager to join their team.
• Manage projects, programs , portfolios of projects related to risk tools and capabilities
• Design, develop and support key risk tools, capabilities and dashboards
• Define a vision for executing risk management strategy from concept to final implementation; provide innovative solutions to meet the changing risk management environment
• Build and manage relationships with key contacts and senior managers in related roles across the firm (including Operations, Technology, and other Firmwide risk groups)
• Perform analysis of key risk measures (assess need, approach, areas of opportunity)
• Architect new system builds and design enhancements to existing applications in Risk
• Articulate concepts and ideas as technical requirements; produce detailed requirements documentation and obtain sign-off from stakeholders
• Develop testing and implementation approach and manage user acceptance testing (UAT), production parallel and migration plans
• Provide procedures and a production support framework for newly built applications or processes
• Communicate project goals and status throughout the life-cycle of the project
• At least 8-10 years of professional experience in relevant field
• Ability to work with large datasets, data mining and modelling skills are mandatory
• Hands-on experience with data modelling and BI tools ( e.g. Alteryx & Tableau)
• Highly developed analytical skills with advanced automation experience using VBA
• Analytical skills including proven experience of managing by Metrics, reporting of KRIs, KPIs etc.
• Knowledge on Angular, Web, DASH UI skills are required
• Use of programming / analytical tools (Visual Basic, C, SQL)
• Ability to write detailed functional/technical specifications – knowledge of BPM,BDM or Blueprint will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of the technology development lifecycle, ability to understand process/system flows and
• Quick learner with an innate curiosity
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to pitch to junior and senior audiences
• Team oriented with a collaborative and global outlook
• Commercial sense and ability to multi-task
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• At least 4 years of project management experience in business process and technology implementations (large-scale projects and/or program management )
• Experience in Operations financial services role
• Strong quality assurance and testing skills, including the ability to create test plans and test scripts, and track and resolve testing issues
Our client, a leading financial firm based in the New York region is looking for a Mid-Level Developer (Data Visualization) to join their team. Their S.H.I.P team within Technology Risk is tasked with creating software to increase the effectiveness of technology risk controls across the Firm. These projects involve systems across the globe and present the opportunity to interact with all manner of business processing, infrastructure, and people across the Firm, with the desired outcome being quality, near-zero-support systems which positively impact the Firm’s overall technical risk posture. We are seeking to build a team of highly motivated and technically savvy engineers to execute these unique projects, with the opportunity to create new systems as well as uplift existing ones.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
• You are passionate about bringing data to life, developing compelling visualizations that spark interest and drive action
• You are comfortable gathering feedback/requirements from users of varying seniority, carefully navigating the balance between high-level summary and fully detailed solutions
• You have exceptional analytical skills, able to design creative and commercial solutions leveraged by hundreds of technology users
• You have a desire to learn to develop impactful analytics that discover and track risk using a wide range of data sources
• You are confident in your command of clean and intuitive web design principles, setting and maintaining UI standards for the organization
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
•3+ years experience in data visualization, front end development, data analytics, or equivalent
•General query and scripting ability (SQL, perl, python, powershell, etc)
•Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance is preferred
•Self-starter with strong analytic and problem solving ability
•Strong communication skills, both verbal and in writing
•Team player, collaborative environment
• Experience of using Java libraries: Spring; JUnit, Mockito, Jackson
• Web services development: RESTful APIs; Swagger; Jersey;
• Strong scripting skills in Perl, Linux shell, or Python
• Experience in Dev Ops, release management, and/or developer-level support
Our client has joined together with one of its competitors to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, they are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners — in the car, at home, and on the go.
You are responsible for building and maintaining the service that supports Voice interactions across our native mobile applications and third-party devices. As a team, we work closely with Product Management and Data Science partners to implement innovative features and measure their impact
- Be comfortable working in a distributed team, in a fast-paced environment, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a collaborative attitude and love working with others to find elegant solutions to complex problems, always keeping the end-user in mind
- Have a solid foundation in Java development and be comfortable building services at scale
- Are familiar with cloud software deployment and monitoring tools and are enthusiastic about learning new technologies and skills.
- Contribute code to level up voice service business logic and APIs.
- Write unit and integration tests and advise Quality Engineering on acceptance tests
- Demonstrate working software during in-person and/or virtual meetings with stakeholders
- Actively participate in and positively contribute to SCRUM meetings
- Lead or contribute to investigations and discussions with other developers, product management, designers, data scientists, and talent curator/creator personnel as a representative of the voice team
- Write documentation both for consumers of the API as well as for team members also working on the services
- Perform service deployment, maintenance activities and respond to production issues as needed.
- Mentor and train new team members or more junior engineers
- Good public speaking and presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized
- Ability to project a professional image over the phone and in person
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Creative writing ability
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- 5+ years development experience with a focus on microservice development
- Experience in designing and developing highly scalable, highly available, highly performant, and maintainable internet computing (Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services)
- Experience with API design/development (i.e. RPC, REST, JSON)
- Experience with Spring/SpringBoot
- Experience with Unit/Integration testing
- Understanding of multi-threading, concurrency, design patterns, and their impacts on application concurrency and scalability.
- Experience collaborating with data scientists, exposure to machine learning algorithms, and/or statistical modeling methods.
- Experience with Voice platforms or Natural Language Processing technologies
- Experience with anomaly detection, analysis of high-volume metrics, recommender, or search systems.
- BA/BS or above in Computer Science or a related field
Our client is seeking a Senior Implementation Specialist to manage a multitude of large scale integration projects within the IT Operations department. The position will have matrixed responsibility to the IT Program Management Office to ensure compliance with the clients Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) standards and participate in the Application Project Planning where the services of IT Operations are required to coordinate and deliver.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for project management support for integrated implementations within the IT Operations and Services area.
- Provide hands-on project management and actively manage project plans, deliverables, dependencies, outcome and stakeholder communications for assigned projects within the agreed upon timeframe and guidelines.
- Create, update and facilitate the execution of project work plans using Planview, including identification of resources needed and assignment of individual responsibilities.
- Prepare communication plans and related project status reports to key stakeholders to provide project updates on activities and deliverables, as well as risks and mitigation strategies.
- Define and manage overall change control processes and validation aspects of the project to ensure project success.
- Establish, manage and motivate teams dedicated to each project to meet expected deliverables and timelines.
- There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this job.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information management, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- 10+ years of professional IT experience.
- 4+ years hands-on experience with IT Service Management methodology.
- PMP or ITIL Certification desired.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Creative writing ability.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have the legal right to work in U.S.
- Demonstrated experience in the managing and delivering integrated IT projects.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Project (Project Management Software).
- Strong experience with Planivew .
Our direct client’s project team implements risk models to ensure that the bank’s lending portfolios have adequate capital during crisis. They use mathematical modeling and the latest technologies to build loss forecasting and stress testing pipelines. Their systems are responsible for calculating risk on some of the largest portfolios in the financial industry. You will work alongside experienced colleagues to further develop your analytical and quantitative skills. You will build skills in building products from the ground up for solving real life problems and develop a career as a risk model expert.
· Designing and implement a framework for model driven computations on a graph
· Designing and building infrastructure APIs for grid computing, data storage and access
· Unit testing, reliability and improving the quality of our compute pipelines
· Learn about Python, its ecosystem, community and best practices
· Ideas on improving our model and data platform and help implement them You will need:
· Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related field
· Strong grasp of computing fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, OS, programming languages.
· Fluency in Python and working knowledge of a compiled language like C/C++/Java
· Exposure to Numerical libraries (Pandas/Numpy) and data processing
· 2+ years developing Python, C or C++ packages and API development
· Ability for abstraction and conceptualization, reasoning about program behavior at different levels of abstraction from hardware to applications.
· Experience with web services and Flask/Django ecosystem
· Experience with large scale scientific computing and algorithm development
· Long term interest in finance, financial experience is not a requirement.
· Experience contributing to Open-Source project
The ICE Voice Engineer will be part of a global team responsible for the global corporate voice infrastructure and will have a shared responsibility to provide 1st/2nd and 3rd line technical support to both local and global offices. The role offers opportunities to be involved in many projects that are both local and global initiatives. The role is also very diverse and will provide exposure to the latest technologies in voice recording, call center, call manager and many other areas covering voice architecture.
This position requires technical proficiency as well as an eager attitude, professionalism, and solid communication skills. The candidate must be highly motivated engineer with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. The candidate must also be a self-starter and a quick learner who is not afraid to ask questions. Furthermore they must also be proactive in troubleshooting and be able to resolve problems quickly.
- Teamwork: works well with teammates locally and at remote offices; shares knowledge and is seen as someone to go to for help; contributes in weekly peer meetings
- Problem solving and decision making: demonstrates a sense of urgency; takes ownership of problems and follows temporary fixes with permanent solution; finds creative solutions. Improves processes and introduces superior technology
- Communication: is clear and accurate in verbal and written communication; listens to peers and supported employees; follows directions and provides useful feedback
- Professionalism: makes a positive impression in person, via phone, and electronically; models a ‘can-do’ attitude; embraces additional responsibility; refrains from office gossip or conflict; works extra hours as-needed to ensure work is complete; adheres to corporate policy and encourages others to do the same
Some of the main core duties are listed below. More detail will be provided to successful candidates that progress to the first round of interviews.
- Perform day to day MACD. This includes provisions for new starters/leavers and office relocations.
- Provide day to day tier 1/2/3 technical support for both local and remote offices.
- Provide Out Of Hours support on an on-call roster/rotation basis
- Plan, test and implement upgrades and fixes to all voice platforms including call managers/voice gateways/Unity Connection and UCCX.
- Work with telephone providers to configure provision and test new circuits and DDI numbers.
- Work with other internal teams and external vendors to diagnose and troubleshoot circuit, network and application issues.
- CUCM 9/11 Administration and support including cluster maintenance, monitoring , troubleshooting
- Cisco Voice gateway configuration, 2800/3800 series and newer
- Unity Connection configuration and administration
- Documents and effectively publishes how-to, installation and troubleshooting guides
Required core skills & experience:
- Minimum of 3 years exposure in a medium to large sized organization supporting a Cisco IPT environment. (we need junior to mid-level engineer, not senior)
- Implementation and troubleshooting MGCP/SIP/CUBE deployments. The candidate should be comfortable with obtaining logs and performing debugs when required.
- Must have experience with circuit provisioning including ISDN/E1/T1 and SIP circuits.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of VoIP, RTP, SIP, MGCP and H.323 and call flow.
- Excellent knowledge of configuring CUCM CSS, partitions, call routing and dial plan implementations. Previous experience of transitioning to E.164 is a big bonus.
- Previous experience of implementing and upgrading Cisco Call manager V8 or higher is required.
- Must be very confident using Cisco BAT.
- Prior experience and understanding of backups and restores including DRS
- Good knowledge of monitoring and reporting the overall IPT infrastructure. Experience with SNMP monitoring/analytics and CDR record management is a big bonus.
- Confident with Microsoft Office in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Exposure to working with SLA’s and a corporate ticketing system such as Service Now/Remedy/Heat
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects with little supervision.
- Exposure to DHCP
- CCNP Voice/Collaboration must
- UCCX V9 Administration, technical support and scripting
- Exposure to Cisco UCS – B and C series servers
- Linux Redhat must
- Exposure to working with SLA’s and a corporate ticketing system such as Service Now/Remedy/Heat.
- Windows 2008/2012 server installation and administration.
- VMWare must
- University degree in Engineering, IT, computing or related discipline
Our client is seeking a Senior Developer to join their Technology team. The ideal candidate should be a highly motivated individual with a proven background in system design and development. Additionally, the candidate should understand applications development and have strong delivery skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Gather requirements from the business users on projects ranging from major implementations to minor enhancements across business areas, analyze, define the technical designs, work on development, and perform testing & UAT/Production/User support. This involves following the complete SDLC life cycle including all the technical documentation, analysis, design, development, testing and UAT/Production support
- Research, test, build, and coordinate the integration of new applications based on client requirements
- Design and develop new software products or major enhancements to existing software
- Generate and execute automated testing
- Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration, and testing tools
- UAT & Production Support: Support the application/business and the processes in UAT and Production environments
- Code base maintenance/synch ups, etc
- Collaborate with team of developers to support ongoing projects, coding, and testing as needed
- Responsible for coding and supporting applications, testing software as needed
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent
- Core Java developer with a working knowledge of Linux and experience developing in a GUI framework
- 5 or more years of experience working in a Java designing/developing n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer)
- Strong experience in application servers such as JBoss and Tomcat
- Knowledge of Documentum, socket programming, and React2 is a must
- Experience in Agile development and in all phases of the SDLC
- Proficient in the following: HTML, XML, HTML/CGI, SQL JSON, Shell Scripting, Java Script, and report generation
- Proficient in Persistence Technologies: Spring, Hibernate, IBATIS JDO, JDBC
- Strong working knowledge in Databases: SQL, PL/SQL, and Cloudera…
- Solid knowledge of OOP software concepts, design patterns, and best practices
- Troubleshooting and solving problems in a highly technical customer focused service environment
- Designing, writing, and debugging test automation test scripts
- Experience in using test automation frameworks
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts/software technologies as needs arise
Our client’s Cybersecurity Automation team is responsible for global information security workflow automation in a highly-regulated critical financial infrastructure environment. The Manager, Cybersecurity Automation will be actively involved in all aspects of information security by shaping workflows and guiding the development of software that ensures efficient and effective risk management throughout the entire information security lifecycle from Red Teaming, Blue Teaming, Application Security to Governance Risk and Compliance.
- Manage the Global Cybersecurity Automation team
- Uses experience and hands-on contribution to guide development of Cybersecurity, automation, decision making, and analytics
- Empowers team members to identify the best commercial and open source tools and processes to accomplish their mission
- Oversees Automation team and program identifying opportunities for process improvement in software engineering and efficiency
- Recruits, retains, and motivates highly talented staff and balances the need to allocate tasks efficiently with the need to keep talent engaged, challenged, and growing
- Software Development – delivers high quality, tested and secure code using a range of architectures, tools and frameworks to automate internal processes
- Security Analytics – develops dashboards, reports and analytics delivering insights into security risks and threats
- Visualization – identifies new solutions and enhances existing open source and bespoke visualization toolsets to identify trends, compress event triage, understand data flows, identify anomalies, and automate reporting and analysis • Behavioral Analysis – identifies and implements tools to baseline activity and alert or limit suspicious activity and insider threat among networks, databases, data and users
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of experience with any of the following technologies
- Linux or Windows administration
- Scripting and programming languages (Python, Powershell, etc) must
- Experience with interacting and coding against APIs
- Adheres to best practices (PEP 8) regarding appropriate design, security, and code quality
- An understanding of database schemas, relational data design theory, and must be proficient in database and web development.
- CI and provisioning tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform
- University degree in Engineering, MIS, CIS, or related discipline a Must
- Previous experience in managing or leading a team is preferred