Who We Are:
Pumex is now in our 7th year in business and we are growing at a phenomenal rate, www.pumex.com. We embarked on this venture because we saw an opportunity to bring core values that are often overlooked in the IT Services Industry. We believe in creating an employee-centric, value-based organization that puts employee and customer satisfaction at the top of our priorities. I read a great quote from Richard Branson, and I’m paraphrasing a bit here, “If you take care of your employees and care about their happiness, they will care about keeping your customers happy.” That is the type culture we strive for every day within our company.
A few of our key accomplishments to this point:
- Increased revenue every year since we started the company and have grown by an annual compounding growth rate of over 200%.
- Established loyal and fantastic clients in the non-profit & trade association markets.
- Have developed subcontractor relationships within the federal government market and we are in the process of expanding that to prime contracts.
- Pumex is launching a SaaS based ETL bi-directional sync platform in Q1 of 2022
- Engaged in an SBA sanctioned Mentor Mentee Program to help grow our Federal footprint
Pumex has capabilities in custom app development, managed IT services, staffing solutions, and staff augmentation; both outsourced and sourced here in the US. We have resources In pretty much every major technology out there, including older technologies not listed.
Agile Development Services
- Web & UI/UX Development
- Mobile App Dev (Native, Cross-Platform, & PWA)
- Salesforce Dev
- .NET and Microsoft Technologies
- System Integration & Web Services (API’s)
- Data Cleansing, Design, and ETL
- Business Process Automation
- Cloud Computing
- Machine Learning, AI, RPA, & Data Analytics
Managed IT Services
- Help Desk Support
- IT Infrastructure Management
- System and Network Administration
- Cloud Migrations
- Backup, DR, and Business Continuity
- Vulnerability Assessments
- User Security Training and Support
- Phishing Prevention
- Email Encryption
- Intrusion Detection and Response
- IT Security Policies and Governance
- Advanced Endpoint Detection and Response
- Real-Time Vulnerability Management
IT Program Management
- Program & Project Architecture Development
- Business Analysis
- DevOps & CI/CD
- Risk Management Review and Mitigation
- IT Project Optimization and Execution
Pumex believes in it’s people and processes. As a company, we are always striving to improve our delivery and capabilities. This is the reason why we have obtained our CMMI Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015. Many of our Project Managers are, PMP, CSM, and Scaled Agile Framework for the Enterprise (SAFe) certified.
As a small company Pumex is always looking to expand our benefits package and create additional value for our employees. We currently offer:
- 10 paid holidays a year
- 12 days of vacation to start
- Health Insurance – Pumex Covers 75% of the cost with a $500 deductible on the Gold Plan (subject to a high insurance dollar limit of $18,000)
- A $100 per month allowance towards additional ancillary insurance coverages offered through our provider (Life insurance, disability, critical injury/illness, etc.)
- Simple IRA retirement account with up to 4% company match
Who you are:
Someone that’s looking to link up with a small but growing company comprised of enterprising, aggressive, and young entrepreneurs, who will work with us to help grow and take this company to the next level.
An Inspired Salesperson that has the skills, desire, and ability to work remotely to help grow revenue mainly through a multichannel marketing approach, including cold calling, company generated lead follow up, growing deeper within key accounts, and working with the Marketing team to increase leads conversion. The goal for this sales position is to create a six-figure income (base + commission) within your first 2 years.
Our preferred candidates will have a few years under their belt either selling Managed IT Services or other IT services to mid-market and enterprise clients or has the sales experience and can demonstrate a solid passion and knowledge for technology.
- Base Salary – $60,000 to $68,000 DOE
- Year One total compensation, at plan, should be right around $85,000
- Year Two total compensation, at plan, should be in excess of $105,000
- Year Three compensation should put you above $140,000
Has Vision: If you grow with us, you will be rewarded. There will be ample opportunity to move into KAM or Sales Management roles
First Year Expectations:
Pumex understands how to build a sales driven organization and what’s required to grown a small business into a large one. It starts with our front line Sales Team and growing into the right sales metrics. As daily, monthly, and quarterly metrics are achieved, the position will shift from focus on hitting daily cold call goals, to monthly client meeting and revenue goals. Beyond the first year, your compensation and growth within the company will be based on defined metrics that we outline for you. This way, potential increases in salary and responsibilities will be known up front and you will have the ability to gauge your own performance against the agreed upon metrics.
Where we are going:
Ultimately our long term strategy includes growing deeper in the Federal space, growing our managed IT services division, and continuing to enhance and grow market share for our new SaaS product. As a company we have significant growth goals over the next 5 to 10 years. This is an opportunity for someone to work with a company that is still small and grow with us in your career.
If that idea of being a part of a small company and growing it into a large company is exciting to you, then send us your resume and cover letter to discuss the value and top line growth you believe you can bring to the position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $68,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road