Our client’s engineer team consists of innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. They look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
You will be working in a global team of developers on integrating BI products into their infrastructure. Developing automation, governance and reporting solutions to provide firm and regulatory mandated controls. Working with stakeholder form firm wide business unites on defining and driving the client’s BI strategy and governance. Working close with the rest of Data Intelligence team to provide holistic data management solution for the client.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Design, build and maintain solutions to integrate BI tools into GS infrastructure.
- Build out self-service tooling for BI integration using modern web technologies.
- Implement solutions for entitlement management and provisioning automation.
- Provide integration to align BI tools to GS Data Intelligence strategy.
- Engaging with stakeholders from other business define and drive BI strategy.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of core java development
- In-depth understanding of algorithms and data structure
- Hands on experience with Utilizing Scala Must
- Experience with Securities Lending
- Team-oriented with strong communication and collaborative skills
- Experience in and RESTful web services development
- Experience in database development, SQL, Postgres, MongoDB
- Data visualization & data modeling experience
- BI Tools integration/automation experience (Tableau, QlikView, Qlik Sense, NPrinting , Zoomdata, Power BI
Our client is seeking an outstanding person to join their agile, high-performance technology team as a Java Developer. This experienced individual should have a proven track record of developing quality software in a world-class financial services organization within a latency-sensitive and data-quality-sensitive electronic trading environment. This person will design and develop software spanning multiple equity trading systems and related technology. These analytical data systems and trading system platforms are key areas of investment and of strategic importance to our client as they expand globally and with new offerings.
The person in this role will be a part of the Global Trading Technology development team. He or she will work closely with the team to deliver scalable, highly-available, elastic services. These services will be supporting client-facing quantitative analytics, mission-critical reference data, order routing systems, trading algorithms, smart order routing tactics and other electronic workflows and services. This person is responsible for developing and supporting the products and services, reporting to the technical lead, and providing third-tier production support. Overall, this person will contribute as part of a team that is responsible for the delivery of high-quality software that directly drives business growth.
- Develop high-quality software components of the global trading platform using Java, Scala, and related languages and technologies
- Contribute to all areas of the software development lifecycle including planning, design, development, testing, implementation, and support
- Contribute to all areas of team performance including daily scrums and after-action reviews
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes, product development, product quality and technology
- Contribute to the overall progress of the team and the firm; ensure timely delivery of quality software
- Serve as third-tier support for production issues and related support needs.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in development of equity products in a global financial services company or vendor using the Scala language and/or Java in latency-sensitive environments
- Experience and knowledge of equity products and instruments including FIX protocol and market data
- Proficiency with computer technologies including Linux, SQL/NoSQL, Messaging & Distributed Systems
- Strong multi-threaded and network programming experience
- Ability to work as part of a team, communicate effectively at all organizational levels with written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of equity market structure, order handling and electronic trading
- Strategic thinking, analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Expertise in any of the following preferred: Scala, C++, Solace, NoSQL, Functional Programming
Our client has joined together with one of its competitors to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, they are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners — in the car, at home, and on the go.
You are responsible for building and maintaining the service that supports Voice interactions across our native mobile applications and third-party devices. As a team, we work closely with Product Management and Data Science partners to implement innovative features and measure their impact
- Be comfortable working in a distributed team, in a fast-paced environment, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a collaborative attitude and love working with others to find elegant solutions to complex problems, always keeping the end-user in mind
- Have a solid foundation in Java development and be comfortable building services at scale
- Are familiar with cloud software deployment and monitoring tools and are enthusiastic about learning new technologies and skills.
- Contribute code to level up voice service business logic and APIs.
- Write unit and integration tests and advise Quality Engineering on acceptance tests
- Demonstrate working software during in-person and/or virtual meetings with stakeholders
- Actively participate in and positively contribute to SCRUM meetings
- Lead or contribute to investigations and discussions with other developers, product management, designers, data scientists, and talent curator/creator personnel as a representative of the voice team
- Write documentation both for consumers of the API as well as for team members also working on the services
- Perform service deployment, maintenance activities and respond to production issues as needed.
- Mentor and train new team members or more junior engineers
- Good public speaking and presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized
- Ability to project a professional image over the phone and in person
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Creative writing ability
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- 5+ years development experience with a focus on microservice development
- Experience in designing and developing highly scalable, highly available, highly performant, and maintainable internet computing (Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services)
- Experience with API design/development (i.e. RPC, REST, JSON)
- Experience with Spring/SpringBoot
- Experience with Unit/Integration testing
- Understanding of multi-threading, concurrency, design patterns, and their impacts on application concurrency and scalability.
- Experience collaborating with data scientists, exposure to machine learning algorithms, and/or statistical modeling methods.
- Experience with Voice platforms or Natural Language Processing technologies
- Experience with anomaly detection, analysis of high-volume metrics, recommender, or search systems.
- BA/BS or above in Computer Science or a related field
Our client is seeking a Senior Developer to join their Technology team. The ideal candidate should be a highly motivated individual with a proven background in system design and development. Additionally, the candidate should understand applications development and have strong delivery skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Gather requirements from the business users on projects ranging from major implementations to minor enhancements across business areas, analyze, define the technical designs, work on development, and perform testing & UAT/Production/User support. This involves following the complete SDLC life cycle including all the technical documentation, analysis, design, development, testing and UAT/Production support
- Research, test, build, and coordinate the integration of new applications based on client requirements
- Design and develop new software products or major enhancements to existing software
- Generate and execute automated testing
- Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration, and testing tools
- UAT & Production Support: Support the application/business and the processes in UAT and Production environments
- Code base maintenance/synch ups, etc
- Collaborate with team of developers to support ongoing projects, coding, and testing as needed
- Responsible for coding and supporting applications, testing software as needed
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent
- Core Java developer with a working knowledge of Linux and experience developing in a GUI framework
- 5 or more years of experience working in a Java designing/developing n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer)
- Strong experience in application servers such as JBoss and Tomcat
- Knowledge of Documentum, socket programming, and React2 is a must
- Experience in Agile development and in all phases of the SDLC
- Proficient in the following: HTML, XML, HTML/CGI, SQL JSON, Shell Scripting, Java Script, and report generation
- Proficient in Persistence Technologies: Spring, Hibernate, IBATIS JDO, JDBC
- Strong working knowledge in Databases: SQL, PL/SQL, and Cloudera…
- Solid knowledge of OOP software concepts, design patterns, and best practices
- Troubleshooting and solving problems in a highly technical customer focused service environment
- Designing, writing, and debugging test automation test scripts
- Experience in using test automation frameworks
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts/software technologies as needs arise