Our client, a leading medical/insurance provider is looking for an experience UI/UX designer to join their team. The ideal candidate can work independently and within a team. The candidate is expected to be onsite for up to 3 times a week at the client’s Washington D.C. location.
- Develop wireframes/web page designs to help users visualize the layout and position of information on web pages, navigational elements, etc.
- Develop graphical design elements for inclusion in web pages or other system user interfaces using state-of-the-art tools and web-based technologies.
- User experience includes the activities associated with the definition and assessment of user requirements that are used to determine detailed application design.
- Assist with the design of the application based on user requirements as well as information architecture and security requirements, interface requirements, and regulatory statutes (e.g., section 508).
- Work with users and key stakeholders to develop components within the application and design easy-to-use, role-based applications.
- Create navigation and content architectures, guidelines for layout consistency, and a visual design recommendation (e.g., wireframes, from a layout and content perspective and using the business rules.)
- Develop as needed layered image files, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and a style guide that aligns with the organization’s branding practices.
- Review Use Cases and User Stories to uncover the user’s context, needs, goals, and attitudes, leading to Conceptual Interaction Models that outline how a user navigates the product, performs tasks and uses tools.
- Develop Conceptual Interaction Models. Work with the development team to implement conceptual interaction models.
- Provide visualization of user stories for the development team. Participate in backlog grooming sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience in Information Systems, Graphical Design or related technical or functional discipline.
- At least three 3 years of relevant business analysis experience. Waiver for degree can be showed with three years of experience in this field.