Our direct client’s project team implements risk models to ensure that the bank’s lending portfolios have adequate capital during crisis. They use mathematical modeling and the latest technologies to build loss forecasting and stress testing pipelines. Their systems are responsible for calculating risk on some of the largest portfolios in the financial industry. You will work alongside experienced colleagues to further develop your analytical and quantitative skills. You will build skills in building products from the ground up for solving real life problems and develop a career as a risk model expert.
· Designing and implement a framework for model driven computations on a graph
· Designing and building infrastructure APIs for grid computing, data storage and access
· Unit testing, reliability and improving the quality of our compute pipelines
· Learn about Python, its ecosystem, community and best practices
· Ideas on improving our model and data platform and help implement them You will need:
· Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related field
· Strong grasp of computing fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, OS, programming languages.
· Fluency in Python and working knowledge of a compiled language like C/C++/Java
· Exposure to Numerical libraries (Pandas/Numpy) and data processing
· 2+ years developing Python, C or C++ packages and API development
· Ability for abstraction and conceptualization, reasoning about program behavior at different levels of abstraction from hardware to applications.
· Experience with web services and Flask/Django ecosystem
· Experience with large scale scientific computing and algorithm development
· Long term interest in finance, financial experience is not a requirement.
· Experience contributing to Open-Source project
The Senior Oracle DBA/Developer will join a team focused on the development and maintenance of various database applications supporting Risk Management. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in database design, PL/SQL development, a good working knowledge of end-user and server-side data processing techniques, a good understanding of SDLC and agile development methodologies and the ability to work with minimal oversight.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary as the position requires authoring of data models, system designs and diagrams as well as user and technical documentation.
- 90% PL/SQL development work and 10% Database Administration work
- Develop business requirements into implementable architecture and designs
- Create operations and technical documentation for developed systems and applications
- Utilize advanced Oracle features and techniques where appropriate to develop robust, reliable and high-performance solutions
- Maintain awareness of new Oracle features and techniques and develop an understanding of how and where they can best be applied
- Participate in and support QA and user-acceptance test procedures and environments
- Willing to take on-call rotation and occasional weekend work
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or other relevant subject or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience developing database applications in PL/SQL using Triggers, Packages, Functions, Procedures and Complex SQL
- Oracle 11g experience a must
- Must have work experience working in Unix/Linux environment. RAC experience.
- Oracle Advanced Queuing must
- Excellent problem solving, issue identification, analytical and technical documentation skills.
- SQL Query tuning using different tools. Clear understanding of query plan.
- Oracle Application Express (APEX) must
- Some Unix scripting experience.
- Understanding of messaging middleware a
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understand SDLC process and tools, agile program management concepts and version control.
The ICE Voice Engineer will be part of a global team responsible for the global corporate voice infrastructure and will have a shared responsibility to provide 1st/2nd and 3rd line technical support to both local and global offices. The role offers opportunities to be involved in many projects that are both local and global initiatives. The role is also very diverse and will provide exposure to the latest technologies in voice recording, call center, call manager and many other areas covering voice architecture.
This position requires technical proficiency as well as an eager attitude, professionalism, and solid communication skills. The candidate must be highly motivated engineer with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. The candidate must also be a self-starter and a quick learner who is not afraid to ask questions. Furthermore they must also be proactive in troubleshooting and be able to resolve problems quickly.
- Teamwork: works well with teammates locally and at remote offices; shares knowledge and is seen as someone to go to for help; contributes in weekly peer meetings
- Problem solving and decision making: demonstrates a sense of urgency; takes ownership of problems and follows temporary fixes with permanent solution; finds creative solutions. Improves processes and introduces superior technology
- Communication: is clear and accurate in verbal and written communication; listens to peers and supported employees; follows directions and provides useful feedback
- Professionalism: makes a positive impression in person, via phone, and electronically; models a ‘can-do’ attitude; embraces additional responsibility; refrains from office gossip or conflict; works extra hours as-needed to ensure work is complete; adheres to corporate policy and encourages others to do the same
Some of the main core duties are listed below. More detail will be provided to successful candidates that progress to the first round of interviews.
- Perform day to day MACD. This includes provisions for new starters/leavers and office relocations.
- Provide day to day tier 1/2/3 technical support for both local and remote offices.
- Provide Out Of Hours support on an on-call roster/rotation basis
- Plan, test and implement upgrades and fixes to all voice platforms including call managers/voice gateways/Unity Connection and UCCX.
- Work with telephone providers to configure provision and test new circuits and DDI numbers.
- Work with other internal teams and external vendors to diagnose and troubleshoot circuit, network and application issues.
- CUCM 9/11 Administration and support including cluster maintenance, monitoring , troubleshooting
- Cisco Voice gateway configuration, 2800/3800 series and newer
- Unity Connection configuration and administration
- Documents and effectively publishes how-to, installation and troubleshooting guides
Required core skills & experience:
- Minimum of 3 years exposure in a medium to large sized organization supporting a Cisco IPT environment. (we need junior to mid-level engineer, not senior)
- Implementation and troubleshooting MGCP/SIP/CUBE deployments. The candidate should be comfortable with obtaining logs and performing debugs when required.
- Must have experience with circuit provisioning including ISDN/E1/T1 and SIP circuits.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of VoIP, RTP, SIP, MGCP and H.323 and call flow.
- Excellent knowledge of configuring CUCM CSS, partitions, call routing and dial plan implementations. Previous experience of transitioning to E.164 is a big bonus.
- Previous experience of implementing and upgrading Cisco Call manager V8 or higher is required.
- Must be very confident using Cisco BAT.
- Prior experience and understanding of backups and restores including DRS
- Good knowledge of monitoring and reporting the overall IPT infrastructure. Experience with SNMP monitoring/analytics and CDR record management is a big bonus.
- Confident with Microsoft Office in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Exposure to working with SLA’s and a corporate ticketing system such as Service Now/Remedy/Heat
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects with little supervision.
- Exposure to DHCP
- CCNP Voice/Collaboration must
- UCCX V9 Administration, technical support and scripting
- Exposure to Cisco UCS – B and C series servers
- Linux Redhat must
- Exposure to working with SLA’s and a corporate ticketing system such as Service Now/Remedy/Heat.
- Windows 2008/2012 server installation and administration.
- VMWare must
- University degree in Engineering, IT, computing or related discipline
Our client is seeking a Senior Developer to join their Technology team. The ideal candidate should be a highly motivated individual with a proven background in system design and development. Additionally, the candidate should understand applications development and have strong delivery skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Gather requirements from the business users on projects ranging from major implementations to minor enhancements across business areas, analyze, define the technical designs, work on development, and perform testing & UAT/Production/User support. This involves following the complete SDLC life cycle including all the technical documentation, analysis, design, development, testing and UAT/Production support
- Research, test, build, and coordinate the integration of new applications based on client requirements
- Design and develop new software products or major enhancements to existing software
- Generate and execute automated testing
- Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration, and testing tools
- UAT & Production Support: Support the application/business and the processes in UAT and Production environments
- Code base maintenance/synch ups, etc
- Collaborate with team of developers to support ongoing projects, coding, and testing as needed
- Responsible for coding and supporting applications, testing software as needed
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent
- Core Java developer with a working knowledge of Linux and experience developing in a GUI framework
- 5 or more years of experience working in a Java designing/developing n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer)
- Strong experience in application servers such as JBoss and Tomcat
- Knowledge of Documentum, socket programming, and React2 is a must
- Experience in Agile development and in all phases of the SDLC
- Proficient in the following: HTML, XML, HTML/CGI, SQL JSON, Shell Scripting, Java Script, and report generation
- Proficient in Persistence Technologies: Spring, Hibernate, IBATIS JDO, JDBC
- Strong working knowledge in Databases: SQL, PL/SQL, and Cloudera…
- Solid knowledge of OOP software concepts, design patterns, and best practices
- Troubleshooting and solving problems in a highly technical customer focused service environment
- Designing, writing, and debugging test automation test scripts
- Experience in using test automation frameworks
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts/software technologies as needs arise
Our client’s Cybersecurity Automation team is responsible for global information security workflow automation in a highly-regulated critical financial infrastructure environment. The Manager, Cybersecurity Automation will be actively involved in all aspects of information security by shaping workflows and guiding the development of software that ensures efficient and effective risk management throughout the entire information security lifecycle from Red Teaming, Blue Teaming, Application Security to Governance Risk and Compliance.
- Manage the Global Cybersecurity Automation team
- Uses experience and hands-on contribution to guide development of Cybersecurity, automation, decision making, and analytics
- Empowers team members to identify the best commercial and open source tools and processes to accomplish their mission
- Oversees Automation team and program identifying opportunities for process improvement in software engineering and efficiency
- Recruits, retains, and motivates highly talented staff and balances the need to allocate tasks efficiently with the need to keep talent engaged, challenged, and growing
- Software Development – delivers high quality, tested and secure code using a range of architectures, tools and frameworks to automate internal processes
- Security Analytics – develops dashboards, reports and analytics delivering insights into security risks and threats
- Visualization – identifies new solutions and enhances existing open source and bespoke visualization toolsets to identify trends, compress event triage, understand data flows, identify anomalies, and automate reporting and analysis • Behavioral Analysis – identifies and implements tools to baseline activity and alert or limit suspicious activity and insider threat among networks, databases, data and users
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of experience with any of the following technologies
- Linux or Windows administration
- Scripting and programming languages (Python, Powershell, etc) must
- Experience with interacting and coding against APIs
- Adheres to best practices (PEP 8) regarding appropriate design, security, and code quality
- An understanding of database schemas, relational data design theory, and must be proficient in database and web development.
- CI and provisioning tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform
- University degree in Engineering, MIS, CIS, or related discipline a Must
- Previous experience in managing or leading a team is preferred